Monday, January 14, 2013

TWO IN ONE DAY!

Figured this would be a good place to keep this running list:

Random things I'm thinking about:

- I don't think I want my bridesmaids to have matching dresses. I don't know if this means same style/cut in different shades or same shade different dress or complete miss-mash, but I want something....  yes. something...

- I want everyone to pitch in. I have a hard time saying this without being all "hey, you wanna do everything for me??" but I do want it. I really want the day to be more about family and friends coming together than I want it to be about me. I want everyone to have a hand in it. I want food made by friends and family. Friends taking pictures, someone we know to marry us, friends to make the decorations.

- I will eat cheese on my wedding day.

- I want to walk down the aisle by myself

- I want cupcakes and not cake.

- I don't want a veil.

No comments:

Post a Comment